(1) Maeda S, Tanabe T, Otsuki T, Sugawara J, Ajisaka R, Matsuda M. Acute exercise increases systemic arterial compliance after 6-month exercise training in older women. Hypertens Res. 31: 377-381, 2008.
(2) Hayashi K, Maeda S, Iemitsu M, Otsuki T, Sugawara J, Tanabe T, Miyauchi T, Kuno S, Ajisaka R, Matsuda M. Estrogen receptor- genotype affects exercise-related reduction of arterial stiffness. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 40: 252-257, 2008.
(3) Aizawa K, Iemitsu M, Otsuki T, Maeda S, Miyauchi T, Mesaki N. Sex differences in steroidogenesis in skeletal muscle following a single bout of exercise in rats. J Appl Physiol. 104: 67-74, 2008.
(4) Park JH, Iemitsu M, Maeda S, Kitajima A, Nosaka T, Omi N. Voluntary running exercise attenuates the progression of endothelial dysfunction and arterial calcification in ovariectomized rats. Acta Physiol. 193: 47-55, 2008.
(5) Saito Y, Iemitsu M, Otsuki T, Maeda S, Ajisaka R. Gender difference in brachial blood flow during fatiguing intermittent handgrip. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 40: 684-690, 2008.
(6) Iemitsu M, Maeda S, Otsuki T, Sugawara J, Kuno S, Ajisaka R, Matsuda M. Arterial stiffness, physical activity, and atrial natriuretic peptide gene polymorphism in older subjects. Hypertens Res. 31: 767-774, 2008.
(7) Tanimura Y, Shimizu K, Tanabe K, Otsuki T, Yamauchi R, Matsubara Y, Iemitsu M, Maeda S, Ajisaka R. Exercise-induced oxidative DNA damage and lymphocytopenia in sedentary young males. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 40: 1455-1462, 2008.
(8) Sugawara J, Komine H, Hayashi K, Yoshizawa M, Yokoi T, Maeda S, Tanaka H. Agreement between carotid and radial augmentation index: Does medication status affect the relation? Artery Res. 2: 74-76, 2008.
(9) Otsuki T, Maeda S, Iemitsu M, Saito Y, Tanimura Y, Ajisaka R, Miyauchi T. Systemic arterial compliance, systemic vascular resistance, and effective arterial elastance during exercise in endurance-trained men. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 295: R228-R235, 2008.
(10) Iemitsu M, Shimojo N, Maeda S, Irukayama-Tomobe Y, Sakai S, Ohkubo T, Tanaka Y, Miyauchi T. The benefit of medium-chain triglyceride therapy on cardiac function of SHRs is associated with reversal of metabolic and signaling alterations. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 295: H136-H144, 2008.
(11) Park JH, Omi N, Iemitsu M, Maeda S, Kitajima A, Nosaka T, Ezawa I. Relationship between arterial calcification and bone loss in a new combined model rat by ovariectomy and vitamin D3 plus nicotine. Calcif Tissue Int. 83: 192-201, 2008.
(12) 前田清司. 中心動脈伸展性の加齢変化と運動の効果. 動脈硬化予防 7: 46-52, 2008.